Expand Your Indoor Air Quality Investigations
with the Q-Trak™ XP Indoor Air Quality Monitor
Whether you are spending time inside a school, office building, manufacturing plant or healthcare facility, indoor air quality is important for every occupant.
Poor indoor air quality (IAQ) can negatively impact a person’s physical health, job performance, productivity and learning ability. Indoor air quality can be adversely affected by temperature, humidity, a range of common and toxic gases, particulates and aerosolized chemicals.
An IAQ Monitor to Meet Today’s Needs
There is a heightened awareness of PM2.5 regarding the potential impacts on human health. IAQ professionals must now be able to capture data from a wide range of parameters, including measurements for gas and particle mass concentration, to track and identify sources of concern.
Measure particle mass and gas in a single, handheld instrument
TSI’s Q-Trak™ XP Indoor Air Quality Monitor Model 7585 is a flexible, multi-parameter IAQ instrument that can be configured, customized and expanded to monitor and maintain optimal indoor air quality. With the Q-Trak XP Indoor Air Quality Monitor, you can measure:
- Up to 20 IAQ parameters simultaneously
- Up to 6 different types of gases
- PM2.5 and PM10 mass concentrations and particle counts
- Temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure
- % outside air, dew point and wet bulb temperatures
- IAQ surveys and investigations
- Proactive IAQ monitoring (especially schools and office buildings)
- Indoor air quality compliance testing to local or regional standards and guidelines (LEED, USGBC, WELL)
- Evaluating thermal comfort (temperature and relative humidity)
Customization Through Sensor Configurations
The Q-Trak™ XP Indoor Air Quality Monitor is compatible with a variety of TSI gas sensors. Sensors can be switched out one-by-one, or the entire multi-sensor module can be switched out to a secondary sensor module configured for an alternate measurement application.
- Field replaceable sensors with calibration certificates, for easy configuration
- Field calibration allows users to calibrate sensors prior to surveys
- Mix-and-match sensors eliminates downtime and provides flexibility in the field
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION – Contact Me When the Q-Trak XP Indoor Air Quality Monitor is Available!